Have you been feeling bloated? Does your stomach always hurt? Have you been constipated?
If you answered yes to any of these, you may want to consider taking a closer look at the amount of fiber you're getting in your diet.
It’s recommended that you eat 25-35g of fiber a day to help keep food moving and clearing out of your digestive track.
Most people only eat half the recommended daily fiber amount, so if someone is feeling like sh*t, it is probably because they are actually... full of sh*t. 😉
The good news is this can be an easy fix. As easy as adding just a bit more fiber and water to your daily routine.
HOVER OVER THIS IMAGE TO PIN IT!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
BENEFITS OF HERBALIFE ACTIVE FIBER
- Offers 5g of fiber per scoop
- Only 10 calories
- Supports regularity + heathy digestion
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel movements
- Promotes growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- Contains soluble and insoluble fiber to minimize bloating
- Provides a sense of fullness to curb your appetite
HOW TO USE HERBALIFE ACTIVE FIBER
The easiest way to get more fiber into your daily routine is to simply add 1 scoop of the Herbalife Active Fiber Complex to something you are already eating or drinking. You can choose from two flavors: unflavored and apple flavored.
Here are some ideas:
- A glass of water
- Herbalife meal replacement shakes
- Herbalife tea
- Herbalife Beverage Mix
- Pasta sauces
- Greek yogurt
- Protein pancakes
- Protein waffles
- Mug cakes
- Use the apple flavored version as a sort of "powdered sugar"⠀
However you want to do it, let yourself get creative with it! And enjoy the feeling of less bloating and stomach pains!
Now let's go over your water intake, which is also super important to your overall digestive health and wellness!
DIGESTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS OF WATER
Since water is involved in every type of cellular process in your body, it's important you get enough so that your system runs efficiently.
Drinking enough water:
- Helps boost your metabolism
- Helps keep you hydrated
- Helps keep you full so you eat less calories
- Allows your kidneys to function properly
- Flushes out excess waste in your digestive tract
- Helps you not feel constipated
HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU NEED A DAY?
This depends on your weight, your size, your activity level and where you live.
A good baseline would be to take your body weight, divide that in half and then drink that amount in ounces.
So if you are 150 pounds, half of that is 75, so you'd want to drink 75 ounces of water a day, minimum.
If you live in a hot climate and exercise a lot, you will want to drink more than that.
How do you know if you're getting enough water?
Your urine should be clear or light yellow. If it's dark yellow, you need to drink more water!
ADDITIONAL DIGESTIVE PRODUCTS
For additional digestive relief, consider trying any of the following:
- Simply Probiotic - Formulated with a patented, science-backed probiotic strain, Simply Probiotic provides 1 billion active probiotic cultures per serving to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to maintain balance in your microbiome
- Aloe - Premium-quality aloe vera from Herbal Aloe Concentrate supports healthy digestion, relieves occasional indigestion and supports nutrient absorption and intestinal health
- 21-Day Herbal Balancing Program - The 21-Day Herbal Balancing Program contains AM Renew Formula – a morning tablet formulated with milk thistle, traditionally used for liver support* and PM Reset Formula – an evening tablet formulated with dandelion, traditionally used for healthy fluid balance*
- Digestive Health Program - The digestive system plays an important role in helping your body function at its best, as it extracts and absorbs nutrients from food for the body to use for energy, growth and cell repair. Support healthy gastrointestinal function* with this 3-in-1 program, which includes Herbal Aloe Concentrate, 21-Day Herbal Balancing Program and Simply Probiotic.
How To Order Your Herbalife Products
Order your own products right online by clicking one of the buttons below!
Herbalife Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
30 Day Money-back Guarantee
Herbalife guarantees the quality and freshness of its nutrition and personal care products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any Herbalife® product purchased directly from Herbalife or an Herbalife Independent Distributor, you may return it within 30 days from receipt for a full refund or product exchange. Refunds and exchanges may be obtained by following the instructions available at Herbalife.com or by calling 866-866-4744 or by contacting your Herbalife Independent Distributor. The cost of the original shipping and return shipping will be refunded to you.
Can I exchange a nutrition or personal care product I purchased?
You may exchange the product within 30 days of its receipt by calling 866-866-4744 or by contacting your Herbalife Independent Distributor. Return shipping costs will be reimbursed to you.
My nutrition or personal care product arrived damaged/defective. What do I do?
You may have the product replaced within 30 days of receipt by calling 866-866-4744 or by contacting your Herbalife Independent Distributor. Herbalife will cover the cost to ship the damaged or defective product back to us, as well as the cost to ship the replacement product to you.
My return item package was lost/stolen. What do I do?
Herbalife is not responsible for lost or stolen packages containing returns. We highly recommend that you use proper insurance, tracking and delivery confirmation methods when shipping.
How long does it take to process returns, exchanges and/or refunds?
Most returns and exchanges are processed within seven to 10 days from the time Herbalife receives the item being exchanged or returned.
I have questions about the Returns, Exchanges and Refunds policy. Who do I contact?
Refunds and exchanges may be obtained by following the instructions available at Herbalife.com or by calling 866-866-4744 or by contacting your Herbalife Independent Distributor.